- 1.1.1 (Take 1): Initial release🤘- Create a subscription offer, add one-time items to a subscription plan, edit or skip options, and configure email notifications.
- 1.2.1 (Talk to us): Added live chat support👩🏼💻option for Shopify merchants-Quicker resolution support.
- 1.2.2 (New look, who dis?): Added "ship now" feature🕺🏻and made small improvements to the Subscription page layout.
- 1.2.3 (working hard): Updated PDP widget on the storefront💻.
- 1.3.1 (New things, good things): Added image banner on the subscription page 🖼 - Added option to set image banner on the subscription page.
- 1.3.2 (Look at all those updates): Added feature - Cancellation reasons❌ - Added feature to capture reasons for subscription cancellation by the customer.
- 1.4.1 (Something blue, something new): Added new features➕ - Added option to set a cut-off date for subscription and option to track orders from the subscription page.
- 1.5.1 (Track and help): Added multi-language support and GA tracking🆒 - Added multi-language support on the admin panel and code GA event tracking.
- 1.6.1 (1, 2, 3 SKU): Added support for product SKUs 1️⃣ 2️⃣ 3️⃣.
- 1.6.2 (variant bug): Fixed the issue with currency symbols.
- 1.7.1 (We ship your profile): Shipping profile feature added 🛳 - Shipping profile feature in setting section added for defining different rates for a different plan.
- 1.8.1 (Discount this, discount that): Change discount after xx cycles🔵- Change discount after predefined cycle during Plan creation process feature added.
- 1.8.2 (What else): Also bought together 🛍 - Also bought together feature at customer subscription page set.
- 1.8.3 (hi 2.0, we’ve been waiting for you): Shopify theme 2.0 support2️⃣ - Shopify theme 2.0 block support is given for the 2.0 theme. For legacy users, the same installation process is there.
- 1.1.16 (variant bug): Merchant notifications - Variant "not found" and Product "not found" notices set up.
- 1.1.17 (smooth releases): Bulk actions - Bulk select & delete option for Plan groups, Products, and Shipping Profiles.
- 1.1.18 (track activity): Email delivery logs - All email notifications sent to your customers will be easily available under the admin panel > customers.
- 1.1.19 (detailing): Display product images - Store admins can view the product assigned to a Subscription Plan.
- 1.1.20 (small improvements): Ongoing changes - Refined our app to make installation seamless and fixed several grammatical issues with our app.
- 1.1.21 (Advanced analytics): New KPIs, including ROI, in a digestible format.
- 1.1.22 (Choose collections): Create flexible subscriptions for many products in a specific collection with ease.
- 1.1.23 (Translations): Added a translation component for front-end assets in your preferred language. (Ex. One-time purchase, subscribe and save, months)
- 2.1.23 (All New Designs): Ready to use subscription options styles including tile, radio button, and drop-down.