- 4.7.28: Default tracking page language display setting fixed.
- 4.7.24: Order display with multiple fulfilment on the Orders page.
- 4.7.25: Added keyboard / web accessibility for tracking button.
- 4.7.26: Added tracking page link from the couriers.
- 4.7.27: Added translation for Shipping details on the tracking page.
- 4.7.22 Carrier status bar design issue improved.
- 4.7.23 Shipping details display order changed (descending order)
- 4.7.21 Added a feature to streamline the order fulfillment process and provide more accurate delivery estimates for customers based on a specific order tag. Example: You can show different estimated delivery dates for orders containing "Ready to ship" and "Print on Demand" products.
- 4.7.20 Updated the design of multiple orders page. https://d.pr/i/9wUq9G
- 4.6.19 Added webhook to update shipment status every time an order is updated on Shopify, until it's tracked by a customer.
- 4.6.18 Added "account confirmation" page code removal button, here.
- 4.6.17 Sync orders from Shopify Order Details page.
- 4.6.16 Fixed: Display of default order status from Shopify until orders are tracked on Orders page within the app's admin.
- 4.6.15 Send Custom order status email notifications to customers.
- 4.5.15 Improvement in shipment status emails with trigger delay in days/hours/minutes.
- 3.5.15 Improvement in shipment status emails with trigger delay in days/hours/minutes.
- 3.5.14 Updated script for making direct calls with carrier for updating tracking status in real-time.
- 3.4.14 Automatically display the Tracking button on the Account page.
- 3.4.13 Some UI/UX improvements, including editable default statuses and descriptions.
- 3.4.12 Automatically track all past orders up to the last 60 days.
- 2.4.12 Place a Tracking button on Thank you page after order confirmation.
- 2.4.11 Translate and adopt tracking page content via Google Translate widget.
- 2.4.10 Upsell and cross-sell products dynamically or choose specific products on the order tracking page.
- 2.3.10 Send shipping tracking events to Shopify for triggering native emails and SMS on "Out for delivery" and "Delivered" statuses.
- 2.3.9 Order Alerts: Added 6 exceptions for troubleshooting statuses.
- 2.3.8 Word masking rules to hide or replace routes with a custom message.
- 2.3.7 Integration: Klaviyo for custom email campaigns and flows using API keys.
- 2.3.6 Est. Delivery Date predictions by Admin depending on order fulfilled time or specific shipment destination.
- 2.3.5 Carrier EDD (Est. Delivery Date) integration improvement by order fulfilled date and shipping location. Plus, displaying EDD on the tracking page.
- 2.2.5 Export order data to CSV file.
- 2.2.4 SEO optimization settings to add meta title and meta description.
- 2.2.3 Rename order status labels and descriptions.
- 2.2.2 Email trigger delays and editable email templates for order statuses.
- 2.2.1 An array of design updates to keep your tracking page both intuitive and mobile-friendly.
- 1.9.1 New features and Improvements -
- Set font size and type for error messages.
- Filter orders by custom statuses.
- Additional button links on the result page.
- Customize the page and form title in any other language.
- 1.8.1 Features and Improvements - Custom Statuses added.
- 1.7.1 Features and Improvements - implement-filters-in-order-page, New order-tracking-page layout added.
- 1.6.1 Features and Improvement - order analytics graph, estimated delivery date, and order tracker preview page added.
- 1.5.1 Improvement - Navigation menu changes.
- 1.4.2 Make pricing plan partner-friendly.